Admission M.Sc./PhD

The applicants should have B.Sc. degree (First Division or CGPA 3 out of 4) in Civil Engineering or Agricultural Engineering for admission in M.Sc. degree in Engineering Hydrology, Water Resources Engineering and Water Resources Management. For Hydropower Engineering, the applicants having B.Sc. degree. in Civil Engineering (First division or CGPA 3 out of 4) are eligible.

For admission in Ph.D. degree, the applicants should have M.Sc. degree in relevant discipline.

*Latest announcement Admission please visit UET Website





Home | Centre Webmail | Contact Us | Feedback
Copyright © 2012 - Designed and Maintained by Centre for Excellence in Water Resources Engineering- University of Engineering & Technology